- First do no harm. This principle applies as much to the Earth as it does to the patient. All products used at Clearwater are carefully chosen based on the ethics with which they are researched and produced to be as gentle on our earth as they are on our bodies.
- Healing occurs by strict adherence to the Laws of Nature. For example, water always flows downhill. If you dam a river the river will shift and flow some other way. Nature always finds a way. In turn the natural state of being is to be healthy and feel great in our bodies. By creating a healing environment your body will return to its natural state and you will heal yourself.
- Find and treat the Cause. Sir Isaac Newton taught us “For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction”. In other words for every state of disease in the body there are causes that created it. Its our job to help you discover those causes.
- Doctor as teacher. Not only will we teach you the daily habits you need to maintain your health, we will also teach you our methodology for uncovering the causes of your condition such that you may continue to discover more about your body, your health and your life.
- Treat the whole person. The root of the word heal means to be whole. We can only be whole when we have healed our bodies and our lives. Albert Einstein observed that all matter is made of energy. As such, to truly heal our whole self, we must address the energy in our lives, our emotions, thoughts, and beliefs, in addition to the ailments of our physical bodies.
- Prevention is the Best Medicine. The fastest and most effective way to cure disease is to never have had disease in the first place. This may seem elementary and the way of prevention promises to be one of the most challenging and rewarding practices you have in your life.
Live Well, Live Health